Sunday, June 22, 2008

o hai

i like to think that i am an optimist but there is a pinch of pessimistic realism mixed in, so i guess that makes me a possimist. nonetheless, i know that God's plan is perfect despite my own imperfection.

greater things have yet to come and greater things are still to be done, thus i have opted to move on from xanga since only 5 people on the entire plant still use it [see chris tomlin's God of this City for explanation of my blog's title].

so this is me, assuming the somewhat daring role of marianne dashwood [sister of my favorite literary heroine] who never fails to provide the reader with a great quote or two that may conveniently be used as URLs:
there is some blue sky, let us chase it!

4 comments:

kerri said...

i knew you would go for the polka dots. therefore, i did not go with the polka dots; i saved them for you. enjoy them.

kerri said...

i had to leave another comment, because, as a doomsday grammarian (whatever that means), it was really getting to me that your site said "1 comments" ... that is all. =zp=

Chelsea said...

hahah Kerri's 2nd comment makes me smile! I love that you both switched over to this :)

Melanie Eccles said...

hi, friend!