Monday, September 27, 2010

Today's joy

Today’s was an afternoon of grey, fall skies. The kind when I can get away with spending all of my time at home wearing leggings, slipper boots, and a soft robe, loving on a warm glass of spiced red wine.

Today’s was an opportunity to work an extra shift for a friend. The kind of shift where I got the chance to share a small piece of my heart with a woman whose (com)passion have only grown stronger with time.

Today’s was the moment of celebrating God’s faithful provision. The kind of provision that planned for the extra hours last week so that I might take the time off for a spontaneous visit with James this week.

Today’s was a day of perspective. The kind of perspective that reveals God’s consideration for all the desires and longings in my heart.

Happy Monday, and happy hunting.

No comments: